The Clinical Translation and Validation Core (CTVC) will serve as leaders of an in-house “clinical laboratory” for innovators to facilitate clinical validation of AI approaches/methods or technologies.
Administrative Core Clinical Translation and Validation Core Access to Underserved Populations of Older Adults
Administrative Core Clinical Translation and Validation Core Engineering Resources JHU University-Wide Resources
- To identify and select AI approaches and technologies to be clinically validated.
- To develop and maintain a research registry with emerging AI approaches or technologies.
- To provide mentorship and training in all aspects of human subjects’ research.
- To match AI researchers with clinical research investigators that are best suited to successfully validate prototypes and undertake feasibility testing.
- To facilitate the transition of successful prototypes into pilot studies.